Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 6 -- 10/27/19 Program Subjects: Sixth Seal (Nuclear War), Tribulation Saints

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell

Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 6 -- 10/27/19 Program Subjects: Sixth Seal (Nuclear War), Tribulation Saints

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Mon, Oct 28, 2019, 12:17 am

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on October 27th)

October 27th, 2019

I hope you can join me for this week's Hal Lindsey Presents as our journey into Revelation continues.

I said last week that the opening of sixth seal in Revelation, unleashes the first global ICBM nuclear exchange. This week, I will explain that. John's description fits the nuclear scenario like the workings of a fine watch. Right now, tens of thousands of nuclear warheads are in storage on the earth. They're spread across much of the planet. And one day they will be launched in a terrible war.

This massive nuclear exchange will shake the ground. When a nuclear weapon explodes it compresses the air outwards and upwards. We will look at how perfectly the Bible describes that action when it says the sky is split like a scroll.

Revelation 6 ends with the leaders of earth hiding in underground bunkers crying out in fear and anguish. At this point they will recognize the hand of God and the Person of Christ at work. But instead of running to God, they will run away from Him. That's because by this point, they will have already sworn allegiance to Antichrist. They will have received the mark of the beast. They will be doomed, and they will know it.

These are grim thoughts, yet God admonishes us to read and study them. Revelation is the only book in the Bible where God gives a special promise of blessing to those who read it.

In all this terror and destruction, there is also happy news. Many people will have refused the mark of the beast. In fact, the Bible describes vast numbers who will instead turn to Christ. Most of them will be martyred. But after that, they will join those of us already in heaven.

Why will they refuse the mark knowing they will pay a terrible price? It will be much harder to turn to Christ then than it is now. But enormous numbers of them will. In many cases, they will do it because they will remember what you and I tell them now. They will see for themselves the truth of it. They will then spread that word to all the world. And there will be a turning to Christ - a great awakening like no other awakening in history!

Join me this week on Hal Lindsey Presents as we continue our study of Revelation. Look for it on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or watch the program online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes in this study, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”