Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation, Chapter 4 - The Rapture (Continued) (August 9, 2019)

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell

Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation, Chapter 4 - The Rapture (Continued) (August 9, 2019)

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Sun, Aug 11, 2019, 6:04 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on August 9th)

Christians no longer need to be slaves to the fear of death. We have a glorious, overwhelmingly fantastic future. And it's already been paid for by Jesus Christ! We'll look at eternal life on this week's Hal Lindsey Presents, as we continue our study of Revelation.

Last week, we began to explore the Rapture. This week, we continue that amazing study. It's one of those rare things that can be both electrifying and comforting at the same time.

This week's program begins with a slight overlap from last week. The overlap will help you get oriented to this week's topic. I only mention it because I don't want you to hear the beginning of this week's program and think it's a rerun. Stay with it, and we will quickly get to the fresh material.

We live in troubled times. Sometimes it seems easier to block out the news than to look at the potential catastrophes now brewing. But in it all, we look forward to the "blessed hope" of the Lord's appearing. Titus 2:13-14 says, "Looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus."

Things will get much worse after the Rapture, but they're already difficult. We see bad news everywhere. With television and internet, everybody lives in a house with a view - and that view takes in most of the world. Sadly, the things we see through these windows-on-the-world grow more disquieting by the day.

In times like these, we need to understand that God's promises are more reliable than TV news. His word does not change. He is the infinite Creator of all things. His promises are unbreakable. When you face the trials and challenges of life, hold on to Him and trust Him to hold you. God's promises will be kept even if the world turns upside down. He remains the Rock of your salvation, and you are safe in Him.

It's crucial that we stand in His power and not our own. Turn to Him and let Him help you "crack the faith barrier"!

All this and more on this week's Hal Lindsey Presents!

Join me this Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time on Daystar, or online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes in this study, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”