Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 7 -- 11/10/19 Program Preview: The 144,000--who they are and what they'll do

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 7 -- 11/10/19 Program Preview: The 144,000--who they are and what they'll do

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Fri, Nov 08, 2019, 5:05 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on November 8th)

November 8th, 2019

This week on Hal Lindsey Presents, we look at one of the most amazing, yet misunderstood parts of the Book of Revelation - the 144,000 described in chapter seven. It's amazing how many cults have used this as the basis for their beliefs. Usually, they identify themselves as the 144,000.

Even mainstream denominations have made errors regarding the identity of this group. Those who don't believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, often try to spiritualize the 144,000. They want them to somehow represent the Church. But that misses the point entirely!

Revelation 7 makes it obvious that the 144,000 are members of "the tribes of the children of Israel." And to make sure we understand; it then lists each tribe specifically. To call this the Church is to deny the plain reading of God's word.

But there is a mystery regarding the 12 tribes listed. We find Joseph and one of his sons, but not Ephraim, his other son. A bigger mystery is the omission of Dan. If this has ever bothered you, make sure to watch the program this week. I will show you exactly why Revelation 7 lists the tribes as it does. There are no accidents in God's word!

These children of Israel will preach to the whole world. Will anyone listen? Just look at God's report in Revelation 7:9-10.

"After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude, which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, 'Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.'"

Verse 14 gives the identity of this great multitude. It says, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."

The evangelism will be so effective that the number saved in the tribulation will be beyond counting. That effectiveness is why I have called them "a 144,000 Billy Grahams."

Please join me this week on Hal Lindsey Presents. Look for it on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or watch the program online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes in this study, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”