10/13/19 Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 6 -- Four Horsemen, Abomination of Desolation & More

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
10/13/19 Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 6 -- Four Horsemen, Abomination of Desolation & More

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Sat, Oct 12, 2019, 3:27 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on October 11th)

October 11th, 2019

This week on Hal Lindsey Presents, we resume our study of Revelation. We will begin by reviewing Daniel 9 and some of God's reasons for the seven-year Tribulation period. The big one is that it will bring Israel to the point of understanding the identity of its Messiah.

Zechariah 12:10 says, "I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him, like the bitter weeping over a first-born."

We will also look at the mystery of Daniel 12:11-12. Did you ever wonder about these verses? "And from the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!"

Why are two numbers of days given? The first one corresponds perfectly with one half of a seven-year period using the 360-day calendar of that era. But what about the second number? I think you'll find the study fascinating and enlightening.

In Revelation 6, the Lamb begins to break the seals. The first four seals each release a horse and rider - the four horsemen of the apocalypse! Last time, we talked about the identity of the first horseman, the Roman Antichrist. The second horse and horseman represent the unleashing of war on the earth such as it has never seen before.

It will coincide with the Abomination of Desolation first brought up in Daniel, then again by Jesus in Matthew 24. What is this abomination? 2 Thessalonians 2:4 tells us exactly. It is the moment when the Antichrist, the man of lawlessness "takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God."

These will be terrible days. Thankfully, God gives everyone an opportunity to bypass them. Those who are in Christ, will be snatched out of the world before these events come about.

Please join me this week on Hal Lindsey Presents. Look for it on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or watch the program online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes in this study, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”