Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 5 -- The scroll that is sealed with seven seals (8/30/19)

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 5 -- The scroll that is sealed with seven seals (8/30/19)

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Fri, Aug 30, 2019, 7:28 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on August 30th)

August 30th, 2019

This week on Hal Lindsey Presents, we look at the stage of world history and at the drama that has gone on there for thousands of years. Then we will go backstage and look behind the scenes. Our study of Revelation 5 lets us see the spiritual drama that has gone on all this time just out of sight. It's a drama bigger, deeper, more mysterious, and more exciting than any fiction.

Revelation 5 reveals the drama behind the drama!

God never allows anything to happen on earth before it has been settled in heaven. Revelation 5 reveals a book - literally a scroll. It has been sealed with seven seals. The scroll contains God's judgments on the world. But it contains something even more than that.

In ancient Israel, land given to tribes and families could never be permanently taken from them. The family might be hit with hard times. They might have to sell the land. But once they recovered economically - even generations later - the temporary titleholders had to allow the original titleholders to buy back the land.

Terms of the sale were kept in a scroll with seven seals!

The scroll in Revelation 5 contains God's decree to take back the rights to earth that had been given to Satan by Adam. This week, I'll show you how it works. I'll show you why in all the universe, there is only One who is worthy to open the seals - the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, the Lamb slain but resurrected!

I believe you will come away with an even greater appreciation for Who Jesus is, and what He did on the cross. All of these things are done in fulfillment of ancient prophecies and according to patterns laid out by God from the beginning.

Please join me this week for Hal Lindsey Presents. Look for it on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or watch the program online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes in this study, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”