Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation, Chapter 4 -- More on John's Vision of Heaven (August 16, 2019)

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation, Chapter 4 -- More on John's Vision of Heaven (August 16, 2019)

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Fri, Aug 23, 2019, 5:39 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on August 23rd)

August 16th, 2019

This week on Hal Lindsey Presents, we go deeper into one of the most amazing chapters in all the Bible - Revelation 4. In that chapter, John is called up into heaven, just as we will be at the Rapture. What will that be like? What will we see?

John saw Jesus in His glory! So will we.

John also saw things that have left people scratching their heads for most of two thousand years. This week, we'll dig deep into those mysteries. I think you will come away with an even greater appreciation for God's word and its perfection.

For instance, what does it mean when Revelation 4 speaks of "the seven Spirits of God"? The answer tells us a great deal about the Holy Spirit and about God's triune nature.

The Trinity is another topic we will look into this week. How can the Lord our God be One, but exist in three Persons? Is this really taught in the Bible? You bet it is - from cover to cover. I'll show you!

And then there are the four living creatures. One is like a lion, the second is like an ox, the third has a face like a man, and the fourth is like a flying eagle. They have wings and they are full of eyes. There at the throne, day and night, they never cease to say, "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come."

What does that mean? Who are they? What does this represent? The answer will knock your socks off!

Join me for this week's Hal Lindsey Presents as we go deeper into heaven!

Look for it on Daystar on Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or watch the program online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes in this study, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”