Hal Lindsey's Website--For prophecy updates and a Bible study on the book of Revelation: www.hallindsey.com

Links to websites that we think you'll like
Linda O'Donnell
Hal Lindsey's Website--For prophecy updates and a Bible study on the book of Revelation: www.hallindsey.com

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Fri, Dec 20, 2019, 5:26 pm

Hal Lindsey is a wonderful Bible teacher and knows a lot about prophecy. He sends out weekly newsletters on various subjects, the contents of which are quoted and published elsewhere in this forum.

In addition, on both television and his website, in a program called "Hal Lindsey Presents," Mr. Lindsey is currently doing a Bible study on the book of Revelation, in which he gives viewers an in-depth explanation of the meaning of each verse. The program is interesting, and I think you might like it.

At the end of each email describing his upcoming Bible study, Mr. Lindsey writes, "I hope you'll join me this week for Hal Lindsey Presents. Look for it on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or watch it online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/."

Return to “Recommended Websites”