Program Preview (5/24/20) -- Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 16: Events Leading Up to the "Battle of Armageddon"

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Program Preview (5/24/20) -- Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 16: Events Leading Up to the "Battle of Armageddon"

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Sun, May 24, 2020, 4:50 am

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on May 23rd)

May 23rd, 2020

You've heard about it all your life. On this week's Hal Lindsey Presents, we will look at the final days of the age, the war of Armageddon, and the ultimate destruction of the corrupt world system that has wreaked so much havoc on planet earth.

Our study of Revelation takes us further into the bowl judgments. We will look at real global warming. Yes, it is coming. But it's nothing like the things you've heard from the doomsday prophets of present-day climatology.

Spirits of strange, murderous demons will invade the world. They will perform real miracles for a specific purpose. Revelation 16:13-14 says, "And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty."

The purpose of these horrible demons will be to stir up a war like no other war in history - Armageddon!

It will not just be a "battle," but a war of unprecedented proportions. The war dreaded by so many generations will at last erupt on the earth. It will include an all-out nuclear exchange. After that will come the earthquake that circumvents the earth - collapsing cities and mountains all over the globe.

It is a breathtaking study!

I hope you can join me for Hal Lindsey Presents on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or, you can watch it online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”