Program Preview (4/26/20) -- Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 15: Reasons for the Horrific Chapter 16 Judgments

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Program Preview (4/26/20) -- Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 15: Reasons for the Horrific Chapter 16 Judgments

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Fri, Apr 24, 2020, 5:28 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on April 24th)

April 24th, 2020

Our study of Revelation keeps showing us more and more astounding things. This week on Hal Lindsey Presents, we enter Revelation 15. It's a short chapter, only 8 verses. People often overlook it because it is a kind of pause before the world-rattling events of chapter 16. But it is vital to our understanding of Revelation and of God's program for the ages.

Chapters 15 and 16 are linked. Chapter 15 gives the divine viewpoint on the last judgments that will fall in chapter 16. These are the most horrific, most catastrophic seven judgments that will ever hit this planet. Chapter 15 is crucial because it shows why God will do these things. It gives a heavenly perspective.

Chapter 15 features an interlude of grace. After each series of judgments in Revelation, we have seen a similar pause. It is God giving the world breathing space to think about what has been happening. He's giving them a chance to reflect on and respond to the message of Jesus Christ and salvation.

But this one is different from the other pauses... because this is the last one! From here on there will be no more reprieves.

Like every other chapter of Revelation, this one features all kinds of stunning and exciting connections to the rest of scripture. It doesn't just illuminate events of the last days. It illuminates the whole Bible. And it invigorates our understanding of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

I hope you can join me for this week's Hal Lindsey Presents. Look for it on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or, you can watch it online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”