Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 13 -- 3/15/20 Program Preview: The Antichrist

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 13 -- 3/15/20 Program Preview: The Antichrist

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Sat, Mar 14, 2020, 5:30 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on March 14th)

March 15th, 2020

This week Hal Lindsey Presents looks at the Antichrist. This person has intrigued students of God's word since the days of the prophet Daniel. You've heard a great deal of speculation about him. Revelation 13 gives us a look at him from God's perspective.

This is extremely relevant right now. With the world in the throes of the COVID-19 pandemic, we see how quickly global disaster can strike. The first person to be diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus started showing symptoms on December 8. At that time, no one had ever heard of this thing. But today, the United States of America has declared a national emergency.

Pestilences are just one of the problems the Bible says will strike the world in the time leading up to Christ's return. In their fear, people will see in the Antichrist someone who seems to have a miraculous ability to solve everyone's problems.

Antichrist will weaponize deception. Daniel 8:25 says, "Through his cunning He shall cause deceit to prosper."

In Matthew 24:3, the Lord's disciples asked, "What will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

Jesus then gave a discourse that would last the rest of chapter 24 and all of chapter 25. But the first words out of his mouth were, "Take heed that no one deceives you" (Matthew 24:4, NKJV).

Jesus told us that Satan is the father of lies. Revelation 13 says that Satan will give his power and authority to the Antichrist. You can see his chief characteristic from that. Antichrist will be the great deceiver. He will use the world's emergencies to achieve power for himself like no world leader before him.

I hope you will join me for this week's Hal Lindsey Presents. You can see it on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or, you can watch it online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”