Hal Lindsey's Bible Study, Book of Revelation -- 12/29/19 Program Preview: Who Are the Two Witnesses in Chapter 11?

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Hal Lindsey's Bible Study, Book of Revelation -- 12/29/19 Program Preview: Who Are the Two Witnesses in Chapter 11?

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Fri, Dec 27, 2019, 9:22 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on December 27th)

December 27th, 2019

Revelation 11 tells the story of two of the most mysterious characters in all the Bible - the Two Witnesses. Who are they? There has been all kinds of speculation on this for hundreds of years. Some people have actually claimed they had been assigned by God to be one of the witnesses. But what does the Bible say?

It doesn't call them by their names, but it gives a powerful set of clues as to their identity. On this week's Hal Lindsey Presents, we are going to look at those clues. We will see exactly when the two witnesses minister. We will look at why they wear their distinctive clothing. We will see why Revelation describes them as "the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth."

Where will we find the answers? The roadmap to Revelation is the rest of the Bible. We will find the answers by searching the scripture.

Why do they minister for exactly forty-two months? What is the significance of their ability "to shut up the sky, in order that rain may not fall during the days of their prophesying"? And why will they have the specific power to turn water into blood?

Once again, our study of Revelation will take us on a journey that will deepen our understanding of all the Bible, and of God's great plan of redemption.

Please join me this week for Hal Lindsey Presents. Look for it on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or watch it online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”