Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 10 -- 12/15/19 Program Preview: "The Ambassador from Galaxy H." and More

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on Revelation 10 -- 12/15/19 Program Preview: "The Ambassador from Galaxy H." and More

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Sat, Dec 14, 2019, 4:47 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on December 13th)

December 13th, 2019

Have you ever heard a question like, "How can a good God allow evil?" It has an incredibly important answer. I talk about it on this week's Hal Lindsey Presents. I think it will help you enormously as you talk to loved ones and even strangers about Jesus this Christmas season. I hope you can join me!

Also on this week's program, we will look more deeply at the angelic being I call, "the Ambassador from Galaxy H." Scripture says he will be "clothed with a cloud; and the rainbow was upon his head, and his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire." The presence of the rainbow around this person reminds us of God's grace shown to Noah and to every generation to follow.

With a face glowing like the sun, it will hurt if people stare at this angel too intently. But it is an intriguing description. In Exodus 34, we learn that after Moses had been in the presence of God, his face glowed with such brilliance that it frightened Aaron and the other leaders.

The angel's face will glow for the same reason. He will have come directly from presence of the Triune God. His face will reflect that glory.

There is a possibility that this "strong angel" with the glowing face is Gabriel. When that angel appeared to Zacharias, the father of John the Baptist, he gave his credentials with these words. "I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God."

Some things are too wonderful for us to completely take in - too full of splendor and majesty. But, one day, seeing Gabriel and other great angels will be a normal thing. We who have received redemption in Christ will have our homes in a city that does not need artificial light or even light from the sun. The old hymn describes it as, "The city where the Lamb is the light."

And because we will live in such close proximity to the direct presence of God, you can expect to see glowing faces everywhere.

Look for Hal Lindsey Presents on Daystar, Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time. Or watch it online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”