Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on the Book of Revelation, Chapter 4 - The Rapture (August 2, 2019)

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Program Preview: Hal Lindsey's Bible Study on the Book of Revelation, Chapter 4 - The Rapture (August 2, 2019)

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Fri, Aug 02, 2019, 5:36 pm

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on August 2nd)

Are you ready for the Rapture?

This week on Hal Lindsey Presents, our study of Revelation brings us to what I like to call, "The Great Snatch" - the moment the Church goes extraterrestrial!

I'll take you into some bible passages that clearly mark this event, but that most people don't notice. And we'll look in-depth at the beginning of Revelation 4. It's a great turning point in the book, and in the story of humanity. It's a thrilling study of a future I believe is very, very close.

If you haven't been able to watch this series, this is a great place to start. Later, you may want to go to www.hallindsey.com and catch up on the programs you have missed. But you don't have to see them in order to appreciate the astounding events of Revelation 4.

Also, you may have friends or family that you believe would develop an interest in these things if they were just exposed to them. This week's program is a fantastic opportunity to get them involved. I believe they will want to continue week after week as this astounding book reveals more and more of God's plan for humanity. In other words, this is a great week to invite others to watch.

When John wrote this book, the events described in chapter 4 were for a far distant time. Now it's close. These words have captivated Bible students for centuries, but the immediacy of their fulfillment makes them doubly fascinating.

Astonishing as the Rapture sounds, something even more astounding will happen at almost the same moment. The dead in Christ will rise from their graves! At countless funerals, people have heard the words, "In sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life through our Lord Jesus Christ."

Our hope is not a forlorn wish on a star for a thing that will never happen. It is "sure and certain" because it is based on the promise of Jesus Christ!

Don't miss this week's Hal Lindsey Presents!

Join me this Sunday at 11PM Eastern Time on Daystar, or online anytime at www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. If you missed any episodes in this study, you can catch up by visiting www.hallindsey.com/videos/.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”