Newsletter: Repeat of Presentation on John 3:16 (April 19, 2019)

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Newsletter: Repeat of Presentation on John 3:16 (April 19, 2019)

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Mon, Apr 22, 2019, 11:59 am

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on April 19th)

April 19th, 2019

On this week's edition of "The Hal Lindsey Report," I'll revisit my presentation on what I believe to be the most important verse in the most important chapter in the Bible: John 3:16. It is a summary of the very heart of all that the Bible is seeking to say.

As we remember the death and burial of Jesus Christ, then celebrate the triumphant resurrection of our Savior, I believe this is a perfect time to reflect on that one phrase that is man's lifeline to redemption and heaven, "For God so loved...."

In this season of celebration, reflection, and renewal, don't forget that had God not loved us so much that He would sacrifice His most precious gift, we would be utterly without hope. But because He loved each of us that much, we have a 'blessed hope' and assurance of eternal happiness with Him.

May God bless you and your family this Resurrection Day, 2019.

Don't miss this week's Report on Daystar, CPM Network, various local stations, www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. Check your local listings.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”