"Why I Stopped Passing Out Chick Tracts Years Ago" (Important info, but I disagree with his decision--see reason below)

Articles and videos from miscellaneous sources
Linda O'Donnell
"Why I Stopped Passing Out Chick Tracts Years Ago" (Important info, but I disagree with his decision--see reason below)

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Mon, Sep 14, 2015, 6:58 pm

Link: http://www.godlovespeople.com/wolves/jack_chick.htm

This article contains much important information about the topic of Lordship Salvation. However, the author also refers to Jack Chick, Ray Comfort, Charles Stanley, and others as false prophets, but I don't think that's true.

It seems that "Lordship Salvation" has spread much confusion and disagreement among Christians in recent years and has caused many born-again Christians to doubt their salvation. In addition, articles like this may be the reason why many Christians have stopped giving out gospel tracts. No wonder God is not pleased with us.

In my opinion, if people want be saved by "following Jesus," "accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior," "asking Jesus into their heart," "giving their heart to Jesus," "walking the aisle" in church, praying the "sinner's prayer," etc., that's great! No matter what we think, say, or do to be saved (as in the previous examples), if our prayer is sincere, God will know it.

Return to “Articles and Videos (Miscellaneous)”