Newsletter: "The Great Schism": Why Jesus Christ is the Only Bridge to Salvation and Eternal Happiness (August 3, 2018)

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (copied from e-mails that I receive each week)
Linda O'Donnell
Newsletter: "The Great Schism": Why Jesus Christ is the Only Bridge to Salvation and Eternal Happiness (August 3, 2018)

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Mon, Aug 06, 2018, 9:33 am

News from Hal Lindsey Media Ministries (This was copied from an email that I received on August 3rd)

August 3rd, 2018

We have all enjoyed the abundant benefits of God's goodness and grace daily. But have you ever stopped to ask yourself, "Why?"

Why does God love us so much? Why does He care for us?

Is it because we "deserve" His goodness and mercy? That answer is obvious! No!

"Why?" is a question we may ask, then, but the answer is one we can never -- at least in this life -- fully understand.

In fact, our understanding of human nature -- and humanity -- is so limited that we sometimes are confused. We wonder, "Are human beings basically good, evil, or something in-between?"

The Bible has much to say about this. If you want to begin to understand yourself and your fellow human beings; if you want to understand your children or your parents; if you want to understand history, politics, literature, psychology, or even rock and roll, you need to know what the Bible says about humanity's glorious origin and its present sorry state.

And you need to understand our "one hope."

The story begins with creation.

This week, I'm going to discuss "The Great Schism."

Jesus Christ became a man and gave His life to span the chasm, that abyss created by The Great Schism. He is our only bridge to salvation and eternal happiness.

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, CPM Network, various local stations, www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com. Check your local listings.

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

Return to “Prophecy Newsletter: "The Hal Lindsey Report"”