Video: "The Harbinger"

Anything relating to the rapture, tribulation, Antichrist, etc.
Linda O'Donnell
Video: "The Harbinger"

Post by Linda O'Donnell » Sun, Mar 15, 2015, 10:44 pm

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHJKrxhBME

Note: Texan4Jesus originally posted the above video link on my Answerbase forum on August 25, 2014, and the following is my comment after I watched it:

Wow! This is an amazing video! I learned so much. Thanks for posting it.

Chris Landwer used to include "sid roth" in his signature line when he posted comments on GodVine. I didn't know what that was, but for some reason, I was afraid to check it out. It turns out that Sid Roth is a real person who has a program called "It's Supernatural," in which he discusses religious topics with his guests.

The subject of the above video is "The Harbinger," and Sid's guest is Jonathan Cahn, a Messianic Jewish rabbi who tells what happened in ancient Israel and the America of today when the people turned their backs on God. Quoting from Isaiah 9:10, he tells why God removed his hand of protection and allowed judgment to fall. The similarities between the two nations are striking--almost unbelievable.

Here's what the Bible says in Isaiah 9:10: "The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycamores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars." Rabbi Cahn explains how this ties in to the destruction that occurred to the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 (9/11), and the events that occurred in the years that followed.

I agree with Texan that everyone should watch this video. It's well worth your time.

By the way, the video gets more and more interesting as it goes along. The interview with Rabbi Cahn starts at about the 14-minute point, and the final 8 minutes are truly shocking.

Return to “End Times”